Monday, 30 June 2014

A Little Explanation....

Hey Guys!

Sorry I've been away for so long so I think I have a few explanations to do!

I've been so busy with it being the end of term at school and having all of these different activities planned as well as exams and studying comes first!

Also I have been on the German Exchange and even though I wasn't away in Germany it was still as stressful because I had two people living with me! But there will be a blog about that later...

I guess I've also had some writers block or rather "blog block" because I have had no clue what to write about but after these past few weeks away I have missed it and I must say that I am excited about getting back into it! Especially now that it is the summer holidays *woop* *woop* so fingers crossed I will have more time to write but I'm not promising anything!!!!

So sorry again for being away but I hope you guys understand:)

Thanks for checking out my blog and speak soon

Catriona:)