Wednesday, 2 July 2014

June Favourites

Hey Guys!

It's that time again for another favourite post!


                                       

Products

1.) My first favourite is the Spotless Skin Spot Zapper by Simple. It is basically a little tube that you roll over your spots once a day and reduces the size and redness of your spots.

2.) Next up is this amazing turquoise nail polish. I actually got it free in Company magazine with another nail polish that was a nude colour but I have been wearing this turquoise one constantly!

3.) This month I have also been obsessed with the perfume Givenchy Play. It's what I like to call my "expensive" perfume and wear it usually for fancy occasions and I have had a lot this month!It has a very sweet scent and is definitely a good one for summer!
                                     

Media

1.) As you all know I am a bit obsessed when it comes to t.v shows and would definitely call myself a fangirl! This month I decided to rewatch Gossip Girl because I hadn't actually seen all of it and I still didn't know who Gossip Girl was and I must say I was so shocked when I found out who it was!

2.) Because I love to read I must add a book to my favourites! The book that I have loved reading this month was The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. I have wanted to read this book for such a long time since I have seen it numerous times online as a book to read before you are 18 and I've done it! It's quite a dark book especially the first chapter but it makes you think about what happens to you and other people around you after you have died.

3.) Now the movie that was my favourite this month is one that I have been anticipating all year and it is The Fault In Our Stars. I had read the book before hand and knew what I was in for and boy did I cry! In fact the whole cinema cried! It was better than I expected and honestly is the best film adaptation I have ever seen. (There will be a review coming very soon!)

Random Stuff

1.) My favourite drink this month has been Mac B Cranberry & Rasberry flavoured water. I've been going through bottles of this stuff and it's so tasty plus it's sugar free! It's been so warm and it's definitely key to keep hydrated!

2.) Seeing as I was in Glasgow and Edinburgh this month I got to do a bit of shopping and I got this brown satchel from Primark and I am honestly in love! I've been on the lookout for a nice satchel that wasn't too big or too expensive and this one was the perfect fit! Plus it was only £8!

3.) This month it has been very hot and sunny in Scotland and that hardly ever happens here so you need to grab every tiny bit of sunshine you can get. So I've been constantly wearing these tie die high-waisted shorts that I got in Germany last year and OMG they are so comfy!

Thanks for checking out my favourites and speak soon:)

Catriona...