Sunday, 3 August 2014

Lay Down With Me | 8Tracks Playlist

Hey Guys!

Away back when I first started this blog I raved about this website called 8Tracks. It is a website that collects all types of different playlists of genres, artists, moods and just tags of things that you could be doing while listening to the playlists.

I have a full blog post on it if you want to learn more about it so you should go check it out.

I also told you guys that I have my own account and I would be creating my own playlist well, here it is!

Its the type of playlist that I listen to when reading my book, trying to sleep or when I'm just in one of those lazy moods. So I thought I would list all of the songs and if you are intrigued well you can go have a listen...


Lay Down With Me...

1. Cold Coffee - Ed Sheeran
2. Make it Without You - Andrew Belle
3. Beauty of the Dark - Mads Langer
4. I Won't - Colbie Caillait
5. Never Say Never - The Fray
6. No Such Thing As Time - Elenown
7. Female Robbery - The Neighbourhood
8. It Ain't Over - The Rival
9. Lady In Waiting - U.S. Royalty
10. Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
11.What You Wanted - One Republic
12. Just Keep Breathing - We The Kings
13. Don't Let Me Go - Harry Styles
14. Open Your Eyes - Andrew Belle
15. Home - Gabrielle Aplin
16. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
17. People Help The People - Birdy
18. Skinny Love - Bon Iver
19 . Classic MKTO
20. Feeling Good - Michael Buble
21. Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol
22. Wake Me Up - Ed Sheeran
23. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
24. You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
25. Dear Marie - John Mayer
26. Favourite Girl - The Icarus Account
27. Strong - London Grammar
28. Latch - Kodaline
29. The One That Got Away - The Civil Wars
30. In My Veins - Andrew Belle
31. Half of My Heart - John Mayer
32. Hey There Delilah - The Plain White T's
33. The Weight of Us - Sanders Bohlke
34. Heavy Hearts, Heavy Hands - Sunday Lane
35. Secrets - One Republic
36. Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
37. Losing Your Memory - Ryan Star
38. Boston - Augustana
39. Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
40. Cough Syrup - Young The Giant
41. Down - Jason Walker
42. Come Home - One Republic ft. Sara Bareilles
43. Echo - Jason Walker
44. Stay With Me - Sam Smith
45. Where We Land - Ed Sheeran
46. Holding On And Letting Go - Ross Copperman
47. Seattle - Jason Walker

So there you go, that's the playlist go listen to it if you are intrigued:)

Catriona...