Wednesday, 10 September 2014

25 Questions Tag

Hey Guys!

Over the past few weeks I have had so many people message me on twitter asking if they can get to know me a bit better and one person asked if I could do the 25 Questions Tag so here it is! You are probably going to realise how boring my life is but ah well.


1. Do you have any pets?

Yes! I have one dog called Freya and she is a black Labrador. She has been in the family since I was 8 so nearly 10 years!

2. Name 3 things that are physically closeto you.

Right now I have my iPhone right beside me on charge as well as the book I am reading called 'Beautiful Chaos' and also I have a cup of tea (very British I know).

3.  What's the weather like right now?

Right now it is actually dry outside! The sky is a bit grey so I think it might rain later but right now it's dry!

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?

No I don't drive but I do have my provisional which means that I can start learning how to drive but I just haven't gotten round to it yet!

5. What time did you wake up this morning?

 Well I had to wake up at 7:00 so I can have a shower before going to school so yeah 7:00.

6. When was the last time you showered?

 Didn't the last question just answer that? Well this morning hahaha.

7. What was the last movie that you saw?

The last movie I saw was Despicable Me 2.

8. What does you last text message say?

Hmm I'm a bit nervous to what this might say hahaha. Well the last message that I got was from my boyfriend and it says 'Well I need to beat your ass at Mario Kart apparently ;) xxxxxxx' we are pretty competitive hahah.

9. What's you ringtone?

 Your typical iPhone one I looked it up and it's called Opening. I'm so original I know.

10. Have you every been to a different country?

Yes I have been to a few different countries but I have never left Europe and I would quite like to see more of the world!

11. Do you like sushi?

 I don't know if I like sushi or not because I have actually never tried it but I would like to!

12. Where do you buy your groceries?

 Well I don't actually buy the groceries but my mum buys them from Morrisons.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?

 Nope I have never taken any medication to help with my sleep even though my sleeping pattern is crazy!

14. How many siblings do you have?

I have 3 other siblings that are all older than me! I have two sisters called Jayne and Angela and I also have a brother called Bruce.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

I have a laptop a proper computer takes up too much space!

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

I will be 18 next March I'm so excited!!!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

Nope I don't need either. I think I have pretty good eyesight if I do say so myself.

18. Do you colour your hair?

Again it's a no my hair colour is completely natural!

19. Tell you something that I am planning on doing today.

 I have a dance class later on tonight so I will probably be going to that.

20. When was the last time you cried?

I'm not a person that cries a lot but when my anxiety is really bad and I have panic attack after panic attack I cry because I just can't cope much longer with it and that happened last Friday...

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?

I don't have a favourite topping but I do enjoy a meat feast or spicy chicken and also a hawaiian.

22. What do you prefer - burgers or cheeseburgers?

Plain burgers all the wayyyyyy.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?

Yes many...

24. What is your eye colour?

 I have blue eyes.

25. Can you taste the difference between Coca Cola and Pepsi?

 Of course I can taste the difference! I prefer Pepsi if I'm honest don't really know why I just do.

So there you go, you have found out some really random stuff about me:)

Catriona... Follow my blog with Bloglovin