Monday, 17 November 2014

Is It Appropriate To Wear Christmas Jumpers Yet?

Hey Guys!

My favourite time of the year is finally starting to settle in and I'm starting to get excited for the Christmas holidays and Hogmany! Now that the colder weather is finally here I'm finally getting to wear all my cosy clothing like woolly scarfs and comfy jumpers and hopefully some CHRISTMAS JUMPERS!

Personally I think it's acceptable to begin wearing them now but it isn't acceptable for you to put your decorations up just yet. You need to wait till December for that!

This post is a bit different to what I usually do which is more lifestyle as this post I guess is fashion.... Here is a bunch of Christmasy jumpers that I would love to own from the British Highstreet. Now I admit not all of these jumpers are super Chirstmasy but I liked them so I added them...

Also everything is from a varied price range so hopefully you can find something that you like and suits your price range!


1. This jumper isn't exactly very Christmasy but I love the pattern and the fact that it's cropped so brilliant for wearing with high-waisted jeans or skirts! It's from Forever 21 (one of my favourite stores) and is £15.00

2. Again not exactly Christmasy but it has a super cute heart print and lets be honest who doesn't love a heat print? This is from Topshop and is £40.00

3. It seems like non of these jumpers aren't exactly Christmas jumpers but they are coming trust me! I added this jumper because I loved the lace detailing that is at the bottom corners, it's so cute. This jumper is from Urban Outfitters and is £40.00

4. Finally a jumper that officially passes as a Christmas Jumper! This navy jumper has this super cute print and has a sort of fluffy material where the print is. This is from Urban Outfitters again and is £45.00

5. This jumper is certainly one of my favourites out of all the ones that I have shown you! I like how the pattern goes all the way down the jumper you can also get it in red. It's from Boohoo and it costs £15.00

6. This one is plainer but I still think it passes as a Christmas jumper because of the colour which I love you can also get it in red or grey! Again it is cropped so brilliant for high-waisted jeans and skirts. This one is from H&M and is priced at £7.99

7. Again another favourite of mine! I like the simplicity of it but also that you can tell that it is a Christmas jumper! Again this is from Boohoo and is £20.00

8. This was one of the first jumpers to be added to the list and I think it's because I'm a big fan of grey... It's a boring colour I know but I like it! This jumper is again from Forever 21 and costs £17.50

9. This jumper is a bit plainer but has a pattern within the way it has been woven. Not only am I a big fan of grey but I'm obsessed with navy! The thing that I liked with this jumper is that you can wear it with just about everything! It is from H&M and is £14.99

10. Again another plain one and surprise surprise it's grey... This one is completely plain but I added this because it looks so cozy! This jumper is also from H&M and is also priced at £14.99

11. I am obsessed with the print on this Christmas jumper! I've got a feeling it has something to do with the reindeer and also that I had one last year that was a similar print! It's also navy but you can also get it in red. This jumper is from Boohoo and costs £15.00

12. This last one might not count as a Christmas jumper but stars are Christmasy! Right? I just fell in love as soon as I seen it! It is from Urban Outfitters and costs £90.00. Now don't say I'm not good to you because I found a cheaper one from H&M that is only £24.99.

So there you have it! That is some of my favourite Christmas jumpers that are available right now! Do you think it's appropriate to wear them yet?

Catriona...