Friday, 28 November 2014

Sweater Weather Tag!

Hey Guys!

So I have seen this tag floating around these past few weeks and I thought I would do it myself because Autumn is probably my favourite season because it's an excuse to sit inside all cosy with a good book!  Also I would like to clarify that for some reason they call Autumn, Fall in the US so don't get confused!


On with the questions...

1. What is your favourite fall candle scent?
I love a good candle which I guess is pretty typical or is apparently becoming typial because I keep seeing it on these "typical white girl" lists but there is just something about them that definitely makes this season! I personally love cinnamon flavoured ones they are to die for!

2. Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
Now this is hard one because I love two of them very much! (I really dislike coffee) I love a hot chocolate after being outside on a cold night. Especially on Bonfire Night and going to a cafe and getting a fancy hot chocolate with cream, sprinkles and marshmallows! But I'm a loyal tea drinker so it would have to be tea! Shows I'm British doesn't it!

3. What's the best fall memory that you have?
   I don't have a specific memory that stands out because I used to hate fireworks when I was younger
so Bonfire Night is a definite a no no! I guess it would be going up the forest with my mum and the dog looking for conkers! We used to do it every weekend and I would make like necklaces out of them after we collected them!

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer; dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Now I have said this before and I will say it again but I'm not into the whole makeup thing! I actually can't remember the last time I actually wore it... So this is a tuff question but I guess it would be dark lips because I like the whole vamp look that is on trend!

5.  What's your favourite fragrance for fall?
Again this is a hard question but I love to wear a Harujuku Lovers fragrance that I have. I also have no clue what it is called so hold on *speeds away in search of perfume bottle* so it doesn't have a proper name on the bottle either it just says G.

6. What is your most loved Thanksgiving food?
Well seeing as I don't celebrate thanksgiving because I don't live in America I don't have a favourite. But when I see pictures or whatever I would say I always crave stuffing. If that weird? It probably is a bit weird...

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Wet, rainy, cold and dark.

8. Your most worn sweater?
A jumper I constantly wear all year round is my TMF one so I guess that... It's so comfy and great for lazy days.

9. What is your must have nail polish at this time of year?
Again I'm not a make up lover so I have no clue to what type is a "must have" but I do like the dark red and purple tons oh as well as like a super dark green. So yeah those colours I think are pretty good during autumn.

10.  Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Eh can neither be an answer? I'm guessing by football games it's meaning american football which I just don't understand at all because they don't use their feet... Leaf piles is a no no because most of the time it rains here perks of living in Scotland so that is just a way of getting your feet all wet and gross.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I enjoy both and for different reasons. I love a good pair of skinny jeans all year round and you can dress them up or down and that is why I love them! Leggings are honestly just perfection because they are super comfy! Genuinely the best thing to wear with your favourite jumper!

12. Which do you prefer; combat boots or Ugg boots?
I hate UGG boots don't get me wrong they are super comfy but they just so aren't worth the hype and personally I think they can look quite tacky so I would defintiely say combat boots. Mostly because they go with everything more or less and a bit more suited to all of the rainy weather.

13. Is Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Lattes worth the hype?
I have no clue if they are or not because I have never had one partly because I'm not very fond of coffee and I actually prefer Costa to Starbucks so I'm hardly ever in Starbucks...

13. Favourite Fall TV Show?
This is such a hard question because I watch tons of TV shows but I have 3 that I can't decide which one is my absolute favourite and they are; Chicago Fire, Chicago PD and Greys Anatomy.

There you go that is the Sweater Weather Tag! If you haven't done it yet I tag YOU! :)