Monday, 1 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist

Hey Guys!

It is finally December! Which means that I can listen to Christmas songs without being judged! (woohoo)

As Christmas is getting nearer and nearer I thought I would give you a little insight into what I would like for Christmas. Now before you all go saying that I'm spoiled or whatever I don't expect to get everything maybe just 1 or 2 of these but these are just suggestions for people.


1. Curling tongs - This is probably really random but I don't own any or any straightners so thought I would see what all the fuss is about. £22.14

2. Fault In Our Stars DVD - Who's Christmas list is this not going to be on? £10.00

3. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg - I'm a massive book lover as you guys know so thought I would see how this one was seeing as I love Zoe's YouTube channel and blog. £5.00

4. Suki Teapot - This is probably the most randomest gift I would like and you are probably asking why on earth I would like a tea pot but I just do! My favourite type of Suki tea is Earl Grey and Blue Flower if you want to know :) £24.95

5. Dream catcher - Again really random but I have just been so fascinated with them recently and I would love to have one in my room! £4.00

So that's my Christmas wishlist! What would you like for Christmas?

Catriona...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin