Monday, 22 December 2014

The Christmas Tag

Hey Guys!

I have seen this tag floating around the blogasphere and thought I would have a go at it! I'm not exactly in the Christmas spirit even though it is days away so hopefully this might begin to get me excited!



1. What Is You Favourite Christmas Movie?
Unlike most people I don't have a traditional Christmas film that I sit and watch every year with my family. In fact we as a family aren't massively keen on films at all but if I had to choose it would be between Elf and The Santa Clause.

2. When Do You Open Your Presents?
I usually open my present from Santa and my mum and dad on Christmas morning and then wait until after our Christmas dinner to open the rest that are under the tree. Depending on when my brothers and sisters come to visit I might have to wait until Hogmany to even open some of them!

3. What's Your Favourite Christmas Memory?
I don't have a specific memory that I can remember that really stands out. But I always enjoyed jumping into my mum and dad's bed at the crack of dawn while I opened my stocking before going downstairs to open the other presents.

4. Favourite Festive Food?
I'm a sucker for a good mince pie if I'm honest and I love baking them a few nights before Christmas with my mum. I also love stuffing but I don't know if that counts as a festive food... Let me know if you think it does!

5. Favourite Christmas Gift?
Hmmm, well I love every gift that I get because it reminds me how lucky I am to have so many people around me but a gift that sticks out in my head is a dolls house that I got when I was about 5 or 6. It came all kitted out with the dolls and the furniture and it was called 'Catriona's Cottage' I still have it now and was actually playing with it the other day because my niece was visiting.

6. Favourite Christmas Scent?
I love cinnamon it makes me feel Christmasy instantly so that probably. I'm not too sure though I'm not like obsessed with candles and stuff.

7. Do You Have Any Christmas Eve Traditions?
Well my family is Christian even though I am not particularly religious. Every year we all go to Midnight Mass so I guess that is a tradition. The best thing is all the Christmas Carols before it. Also my dad really can't sing but he thinks he can so that makes me giggle!

8. What Tops Your Christmas Tree?
Well because of the Christian thing it's an Angel. I would actually prefer a star because the angel that goes on the top of my tree really freaks me out because it has this really creepy smile!

9. As a child, which was the gift that you asked for but never recieved?
I was always fascinated by those big silver cross prams for dolls and I remember always flicking through the Argos catalog and putting every pram that was roughly the same to that kind of  pram on my list but I never received. I still get upset when I'm playing with my niece with my really old and plastic pram that's no use!

That's the Christmas Tag! I love how every single family has very different traditions even though what we are doing is very similar if that makes sense.

What's your favourite thing about Christmas?

Also this is my last post until Christmas so Merry Christmas to every single one of my readers and I hope you enjoy your day! 

❆  
Catriona...