Monday, 19 January 2015

Blog Shoutout!

Hey Guys!

How are you?

Having a good start to the week?

Today's post seems extremely lazy as I'm going to highlight a blog that's just starting out and I believe that you should definitely go and check it out!

The blog is emma-raeburn and is by my friend called Emma. She loves Taylor Swift like me which is just one of many reasons for you to go and have a look at it!



She has made her blog her own by designing it and personally I think she did a great job for a beginner! I mean it took me aaaggggeeesss to get my blog to look like it does now.

The way she writes her blog posts is very engaging and I believe she will go far in blogging if she sticks to it.

I'm not sure if she knows this but I look up to her for a lot of different reasons which aren't up to me to tell the whole internet but just know that she is so strong and I believe she can concer anything.

If you want to get in contact with her she has a Bloglovin and that's probably the easiest way to keep up with her blog!

So Emma I know you didn't even know that I was going to do this but well here it is!

 Good luck with your blogging!  
♡