Tuesday, 20 January 2015

It's Just One Of Those Days | 8Tracks Playlist

Hey Guys!

Way back in September I introduced you guys to a new playlist that was on my 8Tracks account and well today the same thing is happening.

I created this playlist a while ago and I have had so many other blog posts that needed to be done that this is finally being written!

This playlist is for when you need music in the background for reading, studying whatever. But it is definitely on the calmer side. I specifcally listen to it late at night and I can't get to sleep.


Here is the playlist!

1. Invisible - Hunter Hayes
2. Nervous Girls - Lucy Hale
3. Things We Lost In The Fire - Bastille
4. Come On, Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
5. How Do You Feel Today - Gabrielle Aplin
6. You Found Me - The Fray
7. The Girl - City And Colour
8. A Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay
9. Endlessly - The Cab
10. You And Me - Lifehouse
11. Let Me Go - Ron Pope
12. Wonderful World - James Morrison.
13. Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat
14. All Of The Stars - Ed Sheeran
15. Even If - Lewis Watson
16. Many Of Horror - Biffy Clyro
17. All We Are - Matt Nathanson
18. Upside Down - Jack Johnson
19. Droplets (ft. Gabrielle Aplin) - Lewis Watson
20. The Fault In Our Stars - Troye Sivan

So that is the playlist. I hope you enjoy the 20 minutes of relaxing and pretty sad music that I have put together!