Monday, 12 January 2015

My Current Reading List

Hey Guys!

I'm an avid reader. I love how a book can take you away to a completely different place. They offer that escape from your world to a world where you wished that you belonged. Books can make you feel happy, sad and all the feelings in between unlike a tv show or a film ever could.

Last year I read over 100 books and I hope to do the same this year as well. At the end of the year I mentioned my top books of 2014 in a post so if you want to see what I enjoyed then you can! Because I read so much last year I thought I would give you a little look into what is currently on my reading list.


1. City Of Heavenly Fire - This is the last in the Mortal Instrument Series so I cannot wait to finish it! I read all the other 5 books last year and I honestly loved them! The book is more than 700 pages so it's definitely going to take a while!

2. A Clash of Kings - It took me quite a while to read the first book from the Game of Thrones series so no doubt this one will be the same! Also I feel like you really have to concentrate when reading them because there are so many characters and different story lines all going on at the same time!

3. Gone Girl - I  first heard about Gone Girl because of the success of the movie I haven't seen the movie yet because I ALWAYS read the book first so I need to read this asap!

4. Generation Dead - This book I found in my local bookstore and it had a pretty cover... I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but admit it if it has a nice cover your more than likely going to pick it up and read the blurb!

5. Boy Racers - The author Ala Bissett came to visit our school and that's how I found out about it. It's a very scottish book because it's about a group of Scottish teenage boys and I can't wait to read it!

6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - DON'T PANIC I have already read this but I decided to read the Harry Potter's again and well I read the other 6 last year so I just have this one to go now! Re-reading them is so fun because you always forget so much of it because not all of it is in the movies.

7. Everyday - Another book found in the local bookstore with a pretty cover... This book intrigues me so much because it's about a boy who changes into a different person everyday therefore the book title so I cannot wait to read this!

8. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - This book was suggested by my Dad so I'm going to give it a try. I now that the series kind of just stops because the author died so I'm not sure if I will be annoyed or not. Guess I will just have to read them to find out!

That's my current reading list! I have a ton of other books that I want to read but I either just don't own them or my library doesn't have them! I cannot wait to find out which other book worlds I'm going to fall in love with this year!