Monday, 23 February 2015

A Few Changes Around Here...

Hey Guys!

Recently I have been very creative when it comes to my blog. In fact blogging has felt more like a chore especially over the past week which sucks because I really do enjoy it and I'm super proud of what I have achieved with it!

Since my blog began I decided to post twice a week and I stuck to that but while I was blogging throughout December I wanted a bit more of a challenge because I felt that blogging twice a week wasn't pushing me enough so as soon as 2015 arrived I have been blogging 3 times a week. I have now realised that I don't have the time to come up with 3 quality posts a week so I have decided to go back to 2 a week.

I might go back to 3 posts after I have had a bit of a break from it because I just have a lot going on in my life and it sounds like such an excuse but it really is! So you should watch this space for more information about how often I will be posting!

Also I'm always up for suggestions on what you guys want to see on Catriona... so please send in requests for posts or tell me what you enjoy reading about on my blog!

Not only have I been feeling adequate when it comes to blogging recently I have also been pretty unhappy about my blog design so I'm going to spend some time playing about with it so please bare with me while my blog looks not as polished like it usually does!

Again I'm no professional when it comes to blog design, I'm only a teenager, so my knowledge is pretty limited so again any suggestions for good websites I'm all ears!

I hope all of you are ok with me slowing down my blogging pace but trust me on this, I'm not going anywhere I will still be posting every week! I hope you all have a great week and I shall speak to you all soon!

♡