Tuesday, 3 February 2015

A Look Into My Life | January

Hey Guys

So I thought I clicked the publish button yesterday but when I came online to see how it had done I saw that I hadn't even published it so sorry!

January has honestly been quite a slow months compared to recent months where I had multiple big events that happened that I could blog about but in my opinion what happened in January didn't deserve it's own post so I've decided to just cram it all into one!


My first post this year was my New Years Resolutions and if I'm honest I'm not doing to badly. My routine is getting better compared to what it was last year but it still isn't where I want it to be. At the moment I go to school 3 days a week with a day in between which seems to be working for me. Also because my routine is better it has helped with my mental health and I feel a lot brighter so hopefully I'm finally on the road to recovery!

One of my most important resolutions was to be more sociable and I have stuck to that! I have met a bunch of my friends a number of times usually at my favourite cafe or we have had a movie day and I'm really glad for it! Because I'm in the last year of school I want to make the most of spending my time with my friends because who knows where we are going to be next year?!

A big part of my life moment is being head of our school yearbook committee. I admit for an anxious person this isn't great at times but at the same time I really enjoy doing it. At this moment we are collecting lots of sheets from my classmates and they are saying what they enjoyed about their time at school and also where they will be in 10 years and going through these sheets has been hilarious!

The most important thing to happen in the month of January was probably me applying for college. I have decided to go and study media which is on the complete other side of the spectrum if you had spoken to me 6 months ago when I was dead set on studying French and German but well life got complicated so that couldn't happen. Anyway after lots of thought I finally did it and I'm about to go and apply to another college! Of course I will keep you guys up to date with what happens because I'm totally in the dark at the moment!

For some reason more or less everyone I know has a birthday in January which isn't great because you are usually absolutely broke from Christmas! My best friend had his birthday during the first week and I still haven't given him his present! I really am an awful friend. Then I have to wait till the final week in January to have 5 birthdays one after the other which includes my mum, dad, nephew, neighbour and of course my dog! So the last week in January is always mayhem! It was my nephews 18th so of course I went to that and it also was my first ever 18th birthday party (let's say there are some drunken texts that I really regret sending...) and I was constantly out to dinner! I feel like after all the dieting to get all the Christmas weight on I have put it all back on after the past few days!

So that's a little catch up for you because I feel like this month has been pretty impersonal compared to most of the time so that's why this is here.

Also sorry for posting on Tuesday instead of Monday just think you won't have to wait a day in
between till my next post!