Friday, 13 February 2015

Valentine's Day Tag

Hey Guys,

Yes, that's right Valentine's Day is fast approaching in fact it is tomorrow! I usually do a tag around some form of holiday even though this really isn't a holiday but thought I would do it anyway!


1. What is your favourite Valentine's Day treat?
A tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream! I've been loving their Peanut Butter Cup one at the moment.

2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
Probably chocolate covered strawberries. Got to keep healthy and all of that!

3. What was your favourite Valentine's Day memory?
Is it sad that I don't have one? I have never actually been in a relationship with someone over Valentine's Day so I have never actually celebrated the day of love. I mostly spend it by myself watching sad chick flicks.

4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine's Day; Pretty Women or You've Got Mail?
I haven't seen either of them but I will watch them this Valentine's Day I promise!

5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?
This question is so hard! Any of them hahaha :') But I must say Zac Efron was my first celebrity crush and still is up there in my top 5 so shall we say him?

6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine's date?
My ideal date would be to go to a concert and just dance the night away to our favourite music but I love having a movie night and cuddling while watching a movie and eating crappy food!

7. Red or pink lips on Valentine's day?
I would definitely say a red lip! I only have a red lip stick though so it is kind of a given for me...

8. What is your ideal Valentine's Day date outfit?
As long as I'm comfortable and feel good in what I'm wearing then that suits me! The main thing is to feel good in what your wearing. Always wear something for you and not someone else!

9. Homemade or Store bought gifts?
If I get a gift at all then I will be happy! After all it is the thought that counts.

10. Would you wear your hair up or down on a date?
I always feel more confident when I have my hair down. So probably that! I'm awful when it comes to doing stuff with my hair and I would just feel lazy if it was up.

There you go that was the Valentine's Day tag! I think you  guys should do it too either on your own blog or in the comments below!