Thursday, 26 March 2015

Get To Know Me Tag

Hey Guys!

As you know Catriona... celebrated it's 1st birthday on Monday which is all kinds of crazy because I really didn't think I would still be doing it!

You constantly get new readers on a blog so I thought this was a brilliant excuse for me to do the Get To Know Me Tag so my newer readers as well as my long time readers can find out a few things about me!

All I'm going to say is that these questions are super random so enjoy!


1. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This was actually really easy for me! It would definitely be lasange. I could literally live on that stuff! It tastes different with every single recipe. My favourite being a small restaurant near an apartment I have stayed in Tenerife.

2. Do you have a pet peeve?
My pet peeve would be when you are out at a cafe or out having dinner and someone pulls out their phone to check social media for no apparent reason instead of joining in with the conversation. I admit when I get a text I will answer but scrolling through Instagram while you are hanging out with friends I mean come on!

3. What form of public transport do you prefer?
I really enjoy travelling on the train. It doesn't happen often but I love it! Also going on a plane is so exciting because well you are going to be flying and who doesn't love that?!

4. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I actually only sleep with one pillow but I do have a teddy bear...

5. What was the last book you read?
The last book I read was The Kill Order the prequel to The Maze Runner series. It was confusing but definitely read the Maze Runner ones first!

6. What is your favourite type of foreign food?
It would definitely have to be Chinese. I don't eat it often but man those spring rolls!

7. Are you a clean or messy person?
Messy person. If I clean my room by the next day it will be a mess. I can't help it!

8. What kitchen appliance do you use everyday?
My kettle and I use it more than once a day so I can make my beloved tea. Don't think I could go a day without drinking it.

9. Is your glass half full or half empty?
This might be really sad but I would say half empty... I always find a way to bring down something in my head which sucks.

10. Do you collect anything?
Do memories count? I have a memory wall in my room filled with tickets, photographs and little bits and pieces that will remind me of a certain time in my life.

11. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you and you were actually surprised?
Yes, actually it was a few weeks ago. I wasn't expecting it at all and I ended up crying because it was so thoughtful of all my friends to do it!

12. Who was your first crush?
Does Zac Efron count even though he is a celebrity? I must say I still have a crush on him years after High School Musical!

There you go some really random facts about me!

 I want to know about you guys so tell me one thing about yourself in the comments!