Wednesday, 1 April 2015

I Am Doing The Ultimate Blogging Challenge!

Hey Guys!

It's official I am taking part in The Ultimate Blogging Challenge!

This means that I will be posting everyday, yes I said EVERYDAY, of the month of April.



If I miss posting one day it means that I will be posting twice the next so two for the price of one!

It's a scary prospect but here I am trying to commit.

I felt like I needed something to push me to post more frequently and I thought this was just the perfect opportunity.

I hope you enjoy seeing me post everyday and who knows what will happen after because I might continue to post everyday so keep an eye out!

I plan to post even more of a variety of posts which I normally do anyway but I want a bit so look out for some DIY's and a few throwbacks into my life.

Fingers crossed I can do this and I look forward to hearing from you about what you think of me blogging everyday of April.

Enjoy!