Wednesday, 15 April 2015

My Top 3 Travel Bucket List Destinations

Hey Guys!

With turning 18 comes freedom lots of freedom. The freedom that is appealing to me the most is the fact that I can now travel as much as I want. I admit having no money is making that difficult but a girl can dream right?

I spend my days looking up all of these cool to travel to and trying to work out how much it will all be. Also trying to decide if I want to travel solo (which sounds extremely appealing) or travelling with my closest friends.

Today I thought I would share with you my top 3 travel bucket list destinations and seeing as I have pretty much the whole world to see narrowing it down to just 3 is difficult but I did do it!


1. East Coast Of Australia

The whole east coast just sounds amazing to me. With the stunning Great Barrier Reef, which I feel is something that everyone wants to see, to Fraser Island the world's largest sand island the oppurtunites just seem endless. Also this seems like a great place for backpackers with all of the hostels as well as the great nightlife ;)

2. Los Angeles - America

I've never actually left Europe which means I have never been to the USA but I have heard so many great things about it from people who travel there! I chose LA out of all the hundreds of places I could go because this seems like one of the most diverse places. Also the LA just seems to be filled to the brim with culture! 

3. Iceland

A thing that really attracts me is the sun but one thing that also appeals to me is snow! One of my sisters went to Iceland around this time last year and said it was honestly the highlight of her life. Once she was back and she was telling us all of these crazy things she experienced especially her stories about seeing Geysers, Iceland just needed to be added to my bucket list!

So there you have it my top 3 bucket list destinations. Of course I want to see as much of the world as I can but these 3 definitely draw me in the most!

What are your top 3 travel bucket list destinations?