Friday, 10 April 2015

Sisterhood of the World Blogger's Award

Hey Guys,

I always get a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach when I am nominated for a blogging award because I feel like I'm apart of this community and today is no different!

Today I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger's Award by the lovely Kate from Wallflower Teens which was so nice of you so thank you!


 the rules:
1) Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
2) Answer ten questions you were asked
3) Nominate another ten bloggers
4) Create ten questions for your nominations to answer

1. What is your favourite film?
My favourite film hmm I have no clue it changes all the time! Growing up I had an obsession with Pocahontas as well as The Goonies but right now my favourite would probably be If I Stay which is a film adaptation  of the book by the same name.

2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
It would definitely be between Byron Bay in Australia which is a place I am always reading about on blogs online because it seems just like the perfect place for an adventure. Also New York is high up there because I haven't even been to America!

3. What's your favourite of your own blog posts?
I think my favourite kind of posts of my own would be any of the anxiety related ones because people seem to really respond to them. I am really quite proud of my Getting Help? post which I had people message me privately saying that it really helped them.

4. Top 3 beauty products?
I'm not even sure if I own 3 hahaha. 1.) My Rimmel London lipstick in 107 2.) Simple's Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash  3.) This bright blue nail varnish that I have can't even think of the brand at the moment!

5. Are you more of a Free People, H&M or Forever 21 kind of person?
Well for one I'm not even sure if we have Free People here in the UK but from what I have seen of their clothes from Pinterest they are really pretty but I would have to say Forever 21 I am forever dreaming about all of their clothes.

6. Do you play an instrument?
I made an attempt at the French Horn when I was about 10 but after about a year I gave up because it was awful I honestly hated it! I would however love to be able to play the guitar!

7. Who do you look up to?
I guess in the famous person way I look up to Taylor Swift I just think it is amazing that she is still so down to earth and so kind to everyone. Someone who is in my life would be my childminder growing up called Ann who has been through so much but still has a smile on her face everyday.

8. What is your favourite fashion quote?
You know what? I don't have one nothing springs to mind at all!

9. One thing you could not live without and why?
Music. I mean with one song it can take you back to a special memory or feeling. Literally with a few notes of a song it can take you back to a time in your life and I think that is really poetic.

10. Tell us one thing about your personality
I can't give any advice to save myself. I literally such at it! My friends and I all suck at it but we still got to each other for it which makes me laugh quite a bit!

My nominations

So that's my Sisterhood of the World Blogger's Award hope you enjoyed it :)