Friday, 24 April 2015

What I'm Reading At The Moment

Hey Guys!

So this wasn't my original post for today but I have officially left school today!! So I need to whip something up quickly!

I thought seeing as I'm an avid reader and one of those people who reads more than one book at a time I thought I would share with you the books that I am reading right at this moment in time!


1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 

This book is the biggest book I have read so far with it being 800+ pages!! And it is incredible. It is historical fiction which honestly I never thought I would like but boy was I wrong! Outlander is a book about a women called Claire who is transported back in time to 1743 in Scotland during the time that England was trying to take over Scotland. She meets a young Scotsman called Jamie and they fall into a passionate romance even though she is already married! This book is part of a series and I can't wait to see how it finishes!

2. Everyday by David Levithan

I had read books by David Levithan before but it was always co-written and have loved so decided to give one of his solo books a go and I am really enjoying it! The plot is like nothing I have ever heard of and is what really draws me it. It is about a boy called X who changes into a different body everyday it could be a girl it could be a boy and he has to go and live their life as if nothing is any different.

3. Wild by Cheryl Strayed

I decided to start reading this book for 2 reasons. The first being that I am interesting in solo travel and thought that reading this book would give me a bit of an insight, which is has. The second is that it was actually made into a film that looked quite good and as a book lover will always say read the book first!!!

4. Darkness of Light by Stacey Marie Brown

Finally I am reading Darkness Of Light which I decided to start reading because of a BookTuber. This book is amazing and I am really enjoying it at the moment! It is about a girl called Ember and strange things seem to happen around her that she just can't explain. Throughout the book Ember gets more and more worried about these things and tries to work out why they are happening to her. Fun Fact this book is actually FREE on Kindle is you fancy reading it!

And that is what I am reading at the moment! What are you reading?