Thursday, 23 April 2015

What To Expect From My Tumblr

Hey Guys

For me Tumblr has always been a bit of a hit or a miss. I have tried what feels like a 1000 times to actually properly get into and seeing as I have been using it regularly since January I feel like I'm at the place.

Today I thought I would share with you a few things that are an often occurrence over there so if you do decide to follow me then you know what you are expecting!

My tumblr url is called http://catrionalauder.tumblr.com/ and if you want to follow me you can.

Pictures Involving Pretty Skies


Pictures Involving Cute Cats


Pictures Involving Quotes Like This


Pictures Involving Flowers


Pictures Invovling Cute Couples


Pictures Involving Pretty Beaches



Pictures Involving Tea


Pictures Involving Coffee


Pictures Involving Books


Pictures Involving Stuff That I Really Can't Explain


And Of Course Pictures Involving Taylor Swift...

There you have it a few things to expect from my Tumblr account again if you see anything you fancy then you can go follow me

Do you guys use Tumblr?