Monday, 4 May 2015

I Went Missing... I Know!

Hey Guys!

I'm back!!!

Yeah, that's right I am back to do some regular blogging after disappearing on you rather out of the blue a week ago!

I was on such a roll as well with me doing the Ultimate Blogging Challenge which I did not succeed in doing but I did give you guys 24 posts through out April! That is a big number compared to what I usually give you guys!

Now onto the explanation. It wasn't anything scary actually I just had one of those milestones in my life because on the 24th April I officially left school! Which is really scary not going to lie but also really exciting because I feel like this is the time when life actually begins!

There will be a post later on this week about my leaver's day but I'm not sure when because I can't decide if I am going to be posting 2 or 3 days a week yet after (trying) to post everyday!

So basically I have just really had a bit of an unexpected break from blogging but I am back and ready to do this!

Sorry I have been away and hope you didn't miss me too much ;)