Wednesday, 20 May 2015

My Summer Plans 2015


Summer is definitely upon us and to say I was excited would be an understatement!

I have lot's of exciting things planned and I thought that I would share some of them with you guys so you have a bit of an idea on what is coming up on my blogs in the next few months!

This is my final summer before leaving home so I plan to spend as much of my time as possible with my friends before we all go our separate ways!


May

I am counting this into the summer months because it is technically British Summer Time at the moment! My first big plan doesn't actually happen till the end of the month so I thought why not add it in?!

30th May - I am off to a very big gig up in Oban called Skerryvore Decade which is to celebrate the Scottish traditional band Skerryvore's 10th anniversary. As well as seeing Skerryvore, Skipinnish, Trail West, Red Hot Chilli Pipers and more will be there! I think it will be such a good night!

June

This is possibly my busiest month at the moment but who knows what else is going to come up?!

5th June - My Leaver's dance. It is my final goodbye to my secondary school! I cannot wait to get all dressed up all nice and fancy and celebrate this milestone with all of my friends!

10th - 11th June - This one hasn't completely been confirmed yet but I am possibly going to a creative industries festival up in Inverness called Expo North. It celebrates all types of creative things but I am really going for their media and radio bits.

16th - 26th June - If you have been reading my blog for a long time you might of read about how last year I took part in a German Exchange run by my school. We traveled around my local area seeing all of th big sights. This time I am returning to Germany and I cannot wait!!

July

Now I am so excited for July because I just plan to hang out with my friends at every possible moment!

17th -19th July - A highlight of mine from the past two years has been when I went to Tiree Music Festival a Scottish tradional/folk festival and again this year I can't wait! This year the headliner is The Fratellis which is kind of amazing!

August

My final month before I leave my hometown. In fact I leave on the last week I believe! I can't wait till I move to Glasgow and I also can't wait to bring you along with me on this journey!

27th - 29th August - The biggest event  of the year in my town is Cowal Highland Gathering and this will be a great final hurrah before I leave! It holds the World Highland Dancing Championship as well as a pretty fab ceilidh tent!

So that is my already planned plans for my summer! What are yours?