Wednesday, 27 May 2015

So I've Joined Bookstagram

It's been a long time coming but I have finally joined Bookstagram aka the book side on Instagram!

Over the past few months I have been really enjoying the BookTube community which you would already know if you have read my post on My Top 3 BookTubers and because of these guys I found the Bookstagram community so I thought I would start there and who knows I might branch out into BookTube?! Definitely not for a while yet though!



I literally made it a few days ago and the account only has a few pictures up on it but I plan to share reviews and recommendations as well as what I'm reading and my book hauls!

If you are into that sort of thing my name is @abookloveaffair if you want to follow and if you have come over from my blog please let me know in the comments!

I decided to make a Bookstagram because I don't feel like I can fangirl enough on any of my social media accounts when it comes to books because they are all majorly lifestyle so because of this I made my Bookstagram so that it was solely dedicated to books and I can let my book fangirlness be unleashed into the world! 

Again my account is called Abookloveaffair and hopefully if you do follow it you enjoy it!