Monday, 1 June 2015

Happiness Is Key


My main goal at the moment is happiness.

Having that feeling is honestly the best feeling ever and after going through a long period of time struggling to find even a glimpse of it means that I am craving it even more!

I must admit it is coming back in little bits and pieces and I am finding even more things make me happy compared to a few months ago where everything was a real struggle for me! Even the small things make me happy which is all kinds of mental!

Now it's time for a little definition -:
Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being defined by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.
So today I thought I would share with you the little moments that give me contentment or happiness because as they say 'it's the little things that count!'


  • Pink sunsets
  • Good book and a cup of tea on a rainy day
  • When a bath bomb makes the water turn an unexpected colour
  • The moment that you realise that you have really great friends
  • New book smell
  • Fresh bed sheets
  • That 'just rained' smell
  • When a song you haven't listened to comes on shuffle and brings back tons of memories
  • A look someone has on their face that says that they are proud of you
  • People telling you that your advice really helped them
There you have it 10 small things that have made me unexpectedly happy recently. 

Focusing on the positive and forgetting about the negative is the best thing for you but it is also really hard to do so take everything in your stride and eventually you will reach the end of the dark tunnel!

That got way too deep way too quickly haha!

Anyway... What made you happy this week?