Wednesday, 6 April 2016

What A Difference A Break Can Make

Well Hi...

It feels surprisingly natural me sitting at my laptop with a cup of tea about to write a blog post even though I haven't done it in more than 8 months! I know I didn't realise it had been that long but it has and honestly I'm glad I took that break from blogging because I needed it.

A lot has changed in those 8 months I mean I've moved out. I now live in Glasgow in student halls where I have made some of the most amazing friends! City life has changed me I'm a lot more independent and kind of loving it! Maybe I haven't got the whole healthy cooking thing down but I'm trying my best.


My mental health is kind of doing amazing. Of course I have bad days where I really struggle but I can now go weeks without having a panic attack which is mental as there was a time where I was panicking 8 times a day... I now know that life gets better and you aren't going to be struggling forever and it does get better!

Due to my mental health being manageable it means my education is no longer suffering and I can actually make it to my classes. A blog post from about a year ago spoke about my plans which was to go study radio at City Of Glasgow College which is what I went and did and oh my god I'm loving it! I have learnt so much, met some amazing people and improved my radio production skills! I actually only have 9 weeks of my course left and it makes me so sad!

In general, I'm just in such a happier, better place in life and I guess that is why I feel like it's about time I get back to blogging because I've missed it and hopefully I can actually stick to a schedule even though I have no idea what it will be yet!

So if you are reading this I guess thanks for waiting for me to be ready hopefully me being all inspired will last!

Catriona...