Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Instagram Diary | April - July

Hey Guys!

Today I thought I would show you what is happening over on my Instagram. I used to post all the time it feels like but now I don't post as much, that's why this diary is over so many months! If you want to follow my Instagram you can on catriona_lauder say hi in the comments if you do.

So here is my most recent Instagram Diary...


Ferry Home Short Hair Ice Cream On The Beach Who Doesn't Love A Selfie 
Glasgow Sunset Lewis Watson Live Pretty Sky At Home Fatherson Live 
♥ Last Photo From Halls Window Snapchat Filter Family Bonding Another Glasgow Sunset
 Tiree Music Festival With The Squad 

A lot of cool things have been happening in my life as you can see from the photos. I'm also quite partial to posting a pretty sunset a lot of the time (not ashamed in the slightest). What have you been posting on Instagram? Let me know!

Catriona...