Tuesday, 12 July 2016

What I Loved In June

Hey Guys,

Yeah I'm a basic blogger doing her monthly favourites but honestly I love these kind of posts as it is a great way to find something new. So I'm writing it so deal with it haha.

Now as you guys know I'm not really into the whole makeup thing so they will be mostly randoms which I think make it a bit more interesting!


Soap And Glory Supercat Black Eyeliner - My go to makeup look is 100% red lips with your cat eye flicks and out of all the various eyeliners I have used the Soap And Glory Supercat is by far the best as it doesn't dry out easily and gives a very black line which I love. I've repurchased this for the third time now and is definitely now going to be a classic product for me! 

Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick In The Shade 38 - This is the first nude tone I've used on my lips because I'm not super keen on them but once I started using this shade which is a natural beige tone I've loved it and definitely looking into a darker nude! This lipstick is easy to apply and doesn't dry out your lips. It's got a slight sheen to it but not too much.

Batiste Fresh Dry Shampoo - Honestly I love all of Batiste's dry shampoo but this scent is my favourite! It is a light breezy scent which I like because it isn't too strong and it does exactly what dry shampoo is supposed to do!

Love Island - If Love Island hasn't been one of your June favourites this month then you have got to be lying to yourself I mean I have been totally glued to my TV for the whole of June since it is on 6 nights of the week. It is just such an addictive show that you just can't wait to find out what happens next. My favourite girl I think is Olivia I think she just seems so down to earth and chilled.

Suits - Another TV favourite of mine from the month of June was Suits. I'm actually on the most recent season at the moment and I am still loving it. You guys should definitely look it up. It is about this law firm in New York where one of their new junior associates has never actually been to law school. 

Going To The Gym - Usually I'm a complete couch potatoe but I have been really going to the gym more than I usually do I think it is because I am finally starting to see some progress! I've been going 3 times a week since about October, November time and I have now gone down not just one but two dress sizes which has definitely boosted my confidence a bit.

These are just a few things that I have loved in June. What did you love?

Catriona...