Friday, 9 September 2016

What I Loved In August

Hey Guys,

I'm back with another favourites post and not going to lie they are extremely random! I am not obsessed with makeup and products so they hardly come into it but I do have a few!

                                   

First off it's the youtuber Will Darbyshire's book, This Modern Love which is basically love letters written mostly by his readers about their crushes, being in love and of course the break up! I just thought that this book was such an unique idea and was a very cute read. You could find yourself constantly relating to it. Everyone's must have coffee table book in my opinion.



I've also been loving my Bullet Journal this month. I've been using the bullet journal system since the end of March but I just loved it a little bit more this month. I love the daily planners and all the spreads I've created. Helps me know what's going on even if I don't exactly stick to it! If you want a Bullet Journal blog post then let me know in the comments below!

I always have a TV show favourite as I love to mix and match with TV shows and in the month of August I decided to re-watch all of Pretty Little Liars! I'm glad I did as they have now announced that season 7 will be the last. I am sad about that but all TV shows need to come to an end at some point. Re-watching PLL was great as I noticed different things that I hadn't the first time I watched it as well as refreshing my memory on all the crazy things that have happened over the past 6 years!

My skin was a bit of a mess in August so I stuck to my skincare routine like glue! I even did a blog post about it recently which you can read here to see what I do but my favourite product from it this month has got to be the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grape Fruit Daily Scrub. I just think my skin feels so clean after I've used it like I can tell it did something!

A music favourite has 100% been Scottish pop singer KLOE. She recently released a new single Liability which you should check out on Spotify it's just so like chilled and catchy. I discovered KLOE through my course last February and I am so glad I did because I've fallen in love with her music! It's just so real and I can connect to her music so much.

Finally my last favourtie has been Tunnock's Teacakes. I was craving them at the beginning of August so went out and got some and was reminded by how much I love them. Honestly PLL with tea and a teacake has been how I spend an awful lot of my August evenings.

Has there been anything you have loved in August?
Catriona...