Friday, 21 October 2016

What Have I Been Listening To In October?

Hey...

It's been forever since I shared with you one if my playlists so I thought I would just share one with you!

These are the songs that I have been listening to in October some I'm sure you will know and some probably not! If you like the sound of the playlist then you can find it on Spotify and listen there.


  1. Victorious - Panic! At The Disco
  2. Firefly - Mura Masa
  3. She's Casual - The Hunna
  4. Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
  5. Air - Shawn Mendes ft. Astrid S
  6. Painful To Watch - FOURS
  7. This Town - Niall Horan
  8. When The Night Is Over - Lucia Fontaine
  9. Bad Decisions - Two Door Cinema Club
  10. Lovesick - Banks
  11. Machines That Breathe - Be Charlotte
  12. All We Know - The Chainsmokers and Phoebe Ryan
  13. Ocean Eyes - Billie Eilish Astronomy
  14. Fresh Eyes - Andy Grammer
  15. Waster Youth - Sody Martin and Luke Brown
  16. Loudspeaker - MUNA
  17. home - morgxn
  18. Emtpy Book - Nieves
  19. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) - Dua Lipa
  20. Somebody Else - Vertite
  21. Shout Out To My Ex - Little Mix
  22. Back To You (Acoustic) - Mollie King
  23. Atic - Astrid S
So that's my playlist of the month so far! I'm sure I'll be adding some to it haha. Personal favourite are Firefly by Mura Masa, Machines That Breathe by Be Charlotte and also Verite's cover of The 1975's Somebody Else.

What have you been listening to this month? Let me know in the comments.

Catriona...